Sunday 2 October 2011

:B: - Cute Knight

So in commemoration of getting the sequel, I decided to finally play through the first one. It's a little short, clocking in at an hour and twenty minutes for a playthrough, but it's very reminiscent of Princess Maker. It's less complicated for sure, but it's fun and seems to have a lot of branching paths; it's definitely worth playing through multiple times, especially because it doesn't take that long to play - if you get a duplicate ending, no worries, it's only an hour lost.

This is pretty short because I haven't got a lot to say about it. It's Princess Maker without the more mature themes and with added anime-like drama. So go look it up and make up your own mind. Me? I give it 4/5 stars. I will be playing it a few more times - my next playthrough I think I'll go for a fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment