Saturday 3 March 2012

New - Credit is Awesome!

So I had a bunch of credit after trading in Final Fantasy XIII-2 and The Sims 3, and some loyalty points, so when SSX came out I trundled along to my local Gamestation to pick it up.

There was no way in any universe that I wasn't getting the new SSX. The series had a profound influence on me in my easily influenced early teen years, and I've had a thing for extreme sports games ever since. There are many bands I listen to regularly that I would never have found if it weren't for Tricky and 3. I played On Tour briefly on my PSP and skipped Blur entirely, but they were shit anyway, but I've been excited for this one since the first trailer. And, for what it's worth I'm not disappointed.

After SSX I had a bunch of credit left, so I went browsing, and after some deliberation, I picked out RAGE and Shadows of the Damned. Both I've been meaning to pick up ever since they came out but never got round to, so this was a good opportunity.

I love getting free stuff. SSX (with pre-order DLC), RAGE and Shadows of the Damned for a grand total of £1.07. Phenomenal. This is why I hope GAME Group doesn't collapse. I'd miss this (and the people, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment