Saturday 25 June 2011

Geometry Wars - Pacifist

I've spent a little bit of time on Geometry Wars lately. There's probably not a lot I can say about this game that hasn't been said ten times over. I like it, but I'm not very good at it.

I'm currently aiming for the Pacifism achivement, because I'm pretty sure my skills aren't up to surviving 250,000 and beyond. I'm beginning to think it might be glitched or something. Several times now, I've got really far, and the shapes are catching up. I hear a sound effect but milliseconds later the shapes always catch up. Is the achievement supposed to pop with that sound effect? Am I just failing somehow?

Either way, I'll probably keep trying for a while - I've only clocked half an hour on it. It'll probably take a while to clock up 5 hours, given each game is less than 10 minutes (often less than 5 minutes, even). But it's pretty fun, so I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment